On 12th – 14th June, the qEnterprise team is hosting our latest 3DS: a fun, intensive bootcamp in which 60 QMUL students and alumni will come together to develop startups in just three days.
The weekend is for anybody interested in entrepreneurship, regardless of experience. The aims of developing and practising business skills and actually developing a business apply to all. We’re simply looking for enthusiastic people to bring energy to what is always a highlight of the year. Particularly as somebody with entrepreneurial experience, we think you’ll have a lot to offer. And, crucially, it is students’ business ideas we will be developing. This is what will happen:
- An opportunity for everyone with potential business ideas to pitch them, before everybody discusses them, vote on them and form teams around the most popular ideas.
- Workshops on the key elements to launching a business: developing business models with the lean canvas, customer research, testing and prototyping, branding and marketing, legalities, funding and pitching.
- Time to sit down with a bunch of mentors from a wide range of industries to develop your business models.
- A final pitch night on Thursday with a public audience and prizes for winner.
- And loads more in between!
3DS will run from 5pm on Tuesday 12th June to around 9pm on Thursday 14th June. It will take place at the Mile End campus, and all food and drink (except breakfast) will be included for free.
Click here to apply. The deadline is 20th May. We will hold short interviews for strong applicants the following week. For any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org