We offer a wide range of support services for all Queen Mary students. If you would like help with your CV, cover letter, application form, personal statement – or would just like to have a general discussion with a Careers Consultant about anything career related please book an appointment with us.
It doesn’t matter if you already know exactly want to do and want support knowing how to get there, or if you haven’t thought at all about what you would like to do. If you haven’t used us before, what are you waiting for? It could make a huge difference!
Don’t take our word for it. Here is some student feedback that we have received recently:
– The session was very very helpful and made it very personal to help me with what I needed.
– Very helpful. The careers consultant gave really good application advice.
– The adviser was polite and friendly and very helpful. She explained the changes that I needed to make on my personal statement as well as the good points in great detail.
– The support was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough.
– I was given constructive feedback, clear guidance and encouragement in preparation for the interview. I had a good sense of my strengths and weaknesses from having completed the practice interview, and where I need to improve on particular kinds of answers to questions.